Top 10 things to look for in a Photo Booth!
1. A real Photo Booth - Look for a company with experience and quality equipment. These days anyone with an iPad thinks that they can start a photo booth company. It takes a little more than that to be the best! A fully enclosed booth offers privacy for your guests. It gives that classic feel of the original photo booth. Look for more options, and more props!
2. QUALITY!!!! - Factors like lighting, camera, and printer make up the most important components of a photo booth. We use a professional Canon t5i camera for professional quality photos. A HiTi p510 photo printer gives us studio quality prints in less than ten seconds. We also train our employees on all aspects of the booth to make sure it is nothing short of the best for your event.
3. Price - Don't be fooled by a company charging double the amount claiming their booth is better. Check the facts about what is being offered and ask yourself why they are at this price point.
4. Time - Most companies start at 2 hours and up charge. We only offer one all inclusive 4 hour package. You are never charged for any set up or tear down time. That is always on us. Look and see exactly what you could be charged for outside of your original agreed price.
5. Scrapbook - Look for quality! What all is included? We give multiple options for colors on the scrapbook. Our attendant will build the scrapbook for you so it looks its best. We use gold and silver paint markers for your guests to sign the book. We build our books to last a lifetime.
6. PROPS! - Yes props are important! With every event we guarantee to bring over 100 fun high quality props for your guests to use. This includes a variety of hats, glasses, signs, mustaches, lips, boa's - you name it we have it!
7. Branding and Advertising - Do you expect your photo booth company to show up with their name written on everything seen? We never place our logo on photo strips and never display our name on our booth. We focus each event on the client. If they want to know our name we will hand them a business card. Your wedding is not a bridal show!
8. Insured? Yes you need a photo booth company to carry liability insurance. Most venues require it. We protect ourselves and also the guests at your event.
9. Contracts - We use contracts to book all events with a 50% down payment. Do not count on any company to provide any service to you without a contract. Read through the contract and make sure you understand all aspects.
10. Research! Do your homework. Look up pictures of the setup - would this fit your wedding? Read reviews. We have reviews on TheKnot, Facebook, Thumbtack, and our Website. An experienced photo booth company should have over 100 reviews.